Wednesday 2 April 2008

You had me at a Hello.

So.. I attended my enrolment today @ my uni; UNSW. As expected there were so so so so so really really really many students from HongKong chit chatting with their own groups in their own language. Luckily, I met Charlynn, whom I never met for about 7 years since Std 4. Small world huh? And we collected our textbooks,had briefing about our foundation year program and bla bla bla. Ooh, we also did our Student ID card that looks kinda cool.

Goldd. Prettyy. Kinda bummer I looked really Korean/Jap-ish in this photo. I AM CHINESE! Even the China girl we introduced ourselves to thought I was from Korea.

We gotta read this book of rules and regulations for tomorrow's orientation.

And.. about two days ago, I decided to bake more [this time, choco chip cookies] since my uni was about to start already. Oh boy, this was the toughest baking I had ever done. The mess was like all over. Urgh.



Cookie Monster is comingg!

3 comments:

Nic said...

haha that funnyyy
it looks like a miniblanket or something lol. edible? lol

Michelle said...

haha it sure is funny! hey chris happy bday ! ! ur chat box seems to hav some prob . or mayb its just my connection ... swt swt . happy bday best wishes. enjoy col ! loves mich

zbjernak said...

i try not to comment...
hahaha...

but this really makes me laugh...

at first the dough looks kind of cool...

but your last pic... the cookie monster really make my day

cheers!