Monday 7 April 2008

18 sounds scary.

That's right, the owner of this blog, the typer of these words you're reading right now, is..



OFFICIALLY 18 YEARS OLD.


I wanna thank everyone who wished me. [In accordance] excluding my sis, Dan and their friends who bought a surprise cake and celebrated at a German restaurant last night.

  1. Beverly and Qi Ying
  2. Nicole Tan
  3. Charlynn Lim
  4. Lih Jing
  5. Sobana
  6. Millie
  7. Ju Ni
  8. Sam
  9. Julian Koh
  10. Shavana
  11. Cindy
  12. Davis
  13. Kael
  14. Benny
  15. Steven
  16. Mr Mark, my new funny english tutor
  17. Daddy
  18. Su Ling
  19. Arnand
  20. Sebastian
  21. Goh Teik Lye
  22. Daniel Loo, my little brother.
  23. Michelle Wong
  24. Kim Sin
  25. Fildza
  26. Tze Kien
  27. Zhi Jian
  28. Kai Yang
  29. Ivan

And I also wanna thank Qi Ying for the present + card and Beverly for the card. Eventho we just met last Friday! Haha. Just wished you people are my classmates T.T

From QiYing!


Beverly!

Ohh, and they even treated me lunch! @ DongDong. Gahh, thanks to Beve, Jul, Lynn, QiYing and Shavana. THANKYOUSOMUCH.

I'M FREAKIN' LEGAL NOW. WOOHOO.

And I wanna thank my parents, sis and Dan for the beautiful present. I really needed that. Haha. And it's pink! Pretty pink.




I'll update again about my city tour when I get the photos from Beverly and Julian ;) Till then, tata!

1 comment:

bev said...

I still have your usb (: Hope you had a great legal, and we'll camwhore properly when we do our hair. xoxo!