Tuesday 15 April 2008

The few photos taken so far; most shots were from the city tour, 4th Apr.

You look like a refugee!-Beverly.
Hell, it was the heatwave. The sun was so powerful
@ Circular Quay

Sobana, Arvind, Beverly

Clowns freak me out

Chris and Beve

Chris, Sam, Julian, Beverly, Sobana

With Cindy and Arvind
Opera House, Habour Bridge

Arvind, he's a mischievous boy, nearly pushed me off the cliff XD

On the next day, we decided to hang out at the city on our own!

Lunch at a Jap restaurant


Camwhore at QueenVictoriaBuilding


QiYing, Beve, me, Jul, Cindy, Millie, LihJing

TaahDah!

And hanged out with Beverly last Saturday. Guess what we stumbled upon.

*Note; the following image could be very disturbing.

A SQUASHED SEAGULL; we screamed like nuts when we saw it.

And, yesterday, we had lunch at Red Hat; in between lectures.

Brian, Beve, Jul, QiYing + me

It's called the UniBar. Beers from $2.50!


I didn't drink. They did :P With Cindy and Beverly


*Credits; photos taken by Beverly during city tour.

1 comment:

Nic said...

omg chris! the squashed seagull pic almost made me PUKE :S

btw, u look sweet in the last pic :P