Sunday 20 April 2008

Cruising around.

It was fun. Went on a cruise with Beverly, QiYing and Julian. And met Stephen there. 35 bucks for a spectacular view on a cruise wasn't that bad after all. The boat made one round and went under the Harbour Bridge and saw pretty scenes of the city and Opera House at night.

The loves :D

Beverly.


With Qi Ying.


I think that supposed to be the Harbour Bridge


The Capt. Cook ship behind us.


It was friggin' coldd.





By the way, thank you NICOLETANPAOJIN for the lovely card. Wishing you were with me here T.T



Damn, this woman's so creative.


Plus, I think I just saw Keanu Reeves the other day. Haha, well, i guess that's pretty random. I mean, you don't really often see limos in the city on George St. And he was just there the night before [on George St!] to promote Street Kings. Gahh, I would've gone if I lived in the city. And Robert Downey Jr. is in the city as well! Just watched his interview with Rove. Funny Ironman

2 comments:

Nic said...

OMG u make me shy larrrr >.<

glad that everything arrived in one piece! ehehe :)

and u spelled my name wrongly HAHA
PAO jin ;P

Christine LCY. said...

HAHA, SO SORRY NIC!
Gosh, how could I forget that >.<
There, I've done the editing
XD