Friday 28 March 2008

T-A-G-G-E-D

For the first time since the birth of my blog, I'VE BEEN TAGGED X)

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before I get my menopause.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
WO AI NI!

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Nicole, Izwan and Kah Hong (he's not a blogger tho :P)

.4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
For now, Gold Coast with my friends I dearly miss back in M'sia!

5. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Get a genie so I can have unlimited wishes :p

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, I'm gonna need my parents tho. LOL.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest baby, invest.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sorry I just don't have the balls to do that.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Elfee? Gorgeous inside out, smart and has an awesome sense of fashion :)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARD. You have the words 'you wish' in the question.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrite, selfish, spoilt brat.

13. What is your ambition?
Lawyer, accountant and here's a new one; tax officer! Haha, you're so gonna hate me.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
No one's bad. It's just his/her shitty attitude.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, career

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No, thank god.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My common sense.

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I'll try to keep it to myself. I don't like to burden others.

19. What makes you different?
That I'm different. LOL.

20.What is your proudest accomplishment so far?
Rejected a scholarship. Not many people reject scholarships ;) I have my reasons.

I TAG:
  1. Nicole Tan
  2. Izwan
  3. Su Ling
  4. Li Wern
  5. NickChoo
  6. Yee Hooi
  7. Brenda Ong
  8. Lim Jit Kin

No comments: