Tuesday 29 April 2008

Moods that take me and erase me

Today, I had a very 'crampy' lunch with 11 people [Brian, Arvind, Beverly, Auston, Stephen, Qi Ying, Charlynn, Julian, Calista, Jacqueline, Alan] I had never eaten with so many people on one table except during for weddings. Fellow coursemates. Wished Sebastian could've joined us. Hope he's doing fine back in Malaysia. Haven't got the chance to intro him to Alan too! [His so-called lookalike twin] Seriously.

And today was expectionally cold. It felt like 10 degrees celcius. Wearing a thin jacket, I waited for the damn bus for an hour, literally shivering, with my feet feeling so numb; so regretful wearing flip-flops] After Calista waited with me for half an hour, she went home. I felt bad that she had to accompany me so I just asked her to take the next bus home in the city. 5 minutes after she left, Julian Lee [my senior from sri kl] came by! Haha, and it was his turn to wait with me. We waited another half an hour till that stupid bus showed up. I seriously think the bus frequency to and fro uni and my place is like an hour. Wth?

Anyways, just wanna express my gratitude to Calista and Julian for willing to sacrifice their time to wait with me though they could've taken the bus to the city as those bus frequencies are every 5 minutes?

No comments: