Monday 28 April 2008

Sebastian's farewell gathering.

So that fella whom I remember meeting at Bondi Beach during city tour is apparently going back to Penang tomorrow. To accept some college scholarship?

The photo: Cindy, Charlynn, Sobana, LihJing, QiYing, me, Julian, Beverly, Sebastian, Wan Sern, Terence

We ate at this Korean BBQ restaurant [City Pocha] opposite World Square
Those spicy food seriously burnt my tongue. All of us had trouble eating the dishes.

And then we walked to Darling Harbour to camwhore.

Two random strangers just came by and took photo with us. They must've thought we were tourists. LOL




My very first Myanmar acquaintance who reminds me of Doraemon.


Met Sylvie coincidently and just asked her to take a shot with us! Note: it wasn't raining.





Take 1



Take 2
Take 3
He placed his hand on my head like he was my dad.


Julian, thanks for being our chauffeur. Really appreciated it.

Sebastian, good luck for your A-levels!

It's 1.22 am now. Good night.

No comments: