Wednesday 7 May 2008

Fools like Me

Sorry for I have been slacking to blog about my boring life.
Things have been happening.
This email was sent to all the students of the Foundation Year:

"Dear Students,

Please be aware that there have been several reports of thefts in our building over the last week. Valuable items such as iPods and electronic dictionaries have been stolen.

Please look after your personal belongings and do not leave them unattended.

Regards"


Thankfully, I wasn't the victim of this horrible incident. I'd be damned if I was so careless. I just don't get the fact that why these people have to steal. It's not like they can't afford to buy their own iPods, cellphones and what not. I guess it's just the thrill of manage to get it without being caught. This seems nostalgic. Reminds me of high school. Yesh, Sri KL. Bad memories.


Anyways, I joined the Friday's sport; Basketball! :D Kinda dragged Calista along XD But hey! It'd be fun. I guess I just wanted to sweat myself since I have not been doing some exercise from day one here in Sydney. [I DON'T WANNA LOOK OUT OF SHAPE WHEN I GET BACK TO M'SIA!] Btw, my team name is CHUM BUCKET! HAHA, sounds kinda cute. Hehe. So.. Calista and I would be shopping for sports pants tomorrow after uni! Gahh, I left all my sports attire back in M'sia =.=" Who knew I would actually be playing sports here. Paid $5 for the whole season. Kinda compulsory to play every Friday after school. Which in a way is good the fact that I wouldn't feel guilty for not exercising regularly [after all those blood, sweat and tears working out in gym in M'sia T.T]

Those were the days when I used to play basketball in Form 1 and 2. As a self-acclaimed 'tomboy' then, I remember I was the only girl hanging out at the basketball court near my house watching those bballers playing. I think it was almost everyday that I cycled to the court with Lim, GYC, CHS, CKS and Ann Kiat. Didn't play much though. The guys wouldn't allow or rather'd mind. Couldn't really blame them though. It'd be weird playing with a whole bunch of guys. I remember one of them telling me, 'Excuse me, only boys can play la. Later you play then you say we touch you then how?' Sigh.
Well, time has changed and now I'd be playing with the girl team! YAY. We're so gonna win that championship at the end of the year.

Cheer mates.

No comments: