Thursday 20 March 2008

My new roooooom.

Hello people. Well, from day one since my arrival here in Sydney, I've been helping out my Sis and Dad to fix up and install some new furniture for the new apartment we're living in. And no, I'm not out hanging out at malls or whatsoever. Just at home. New home :)

The photo: My Dad built it from scratch! [I helped out of course :P] Got it from Ikea. Oh yeah, fyi, Aussies call it 'I-KEA', not 'E-KEA'


Due to the lack of space, I'll have to sleep on a bunk bed. AGAIN.
For once, I actually thought I could sleep on a normal bed. Guess not X)
By the way, I won't be blogging that often since I gotta help out around the house. Lotsa stuff to set up! Cheers fellow readers!

2 comments:

Nic said...

at least it reminds u of hommmeeee :)

Christine LCY. said...

Hmm, sort of la. Considering the fact that my house has a lot of new high tech stuff. My tv has a comp software! Haha XD