Sunday 16 March 2008

Changi Airport

That's right. I'm right here, waiting for transit to Sydney!
Whoa, time sure flies. I was entertaining nasty customers @ Big Apple and here I am surfing the net for the next 3 hours
Anyways, I'm not gonna apologize for updating my blog for a while :p My internet was downnnnnn for like 2 weeks?
Well well, many events have taken place since my last post. From my last day at job to attending Sashi's open house to getting SPM results to partying with friends before I left and more..

After about 20 agonizing days working. I finally decided to leave. I was tired. And I had to pack my luggages and of course, to spend some final moments with my friends :)


Photos!

Me, NickChoo and Izwan!

@Sashi's..


Fetching 5 monkeys home.



TeikLye and Vincent. Hung out at ou after collecting results.



2 in 1 celebration? Haha

TGIF's @ Pyramid.

Amazingly, I didn't cry when my dear friends [Nicole and Kah Hong] + Mommy sent me off. But of course I felt very sad la. Especially when I packed my luggages. Sigh, I had been making countdowns for everything to do; showering, eating dinner, guitar lesson and even sleeping on my bed for the last time! XD

Oh well, I'll take it as a new chapter in life. I shall blog again when I reach DownUnder [boarding in 15 minutes]!

No comments: