Sunday 23 March 2008

The leaves are falling.

Just went to Chinatown the other day and saw some maple leaves on the ground. That means.. AUTUMN IS COMING! XD
Anyways, since my Sis and Dan are watching pre-recorded Samantha Who? which I didn't follow [never shown in M'sia] I have decided to blog some past events like... IZWAN's party!

I felt like I was a true friend when I decided to postpone my flight just to attend Izwan's party. I guess it pretty much worth it as he was and still is my good friend after several years.

So here goes, the party was held at Subang Golf Club. Pool side party again. I guess his family has a thing for pool side events ;)


Kenji had to leave early to attend his Bro's fashion show.

I used to think KimSin looked like EdisonChen. But I guess no one wants to look like him now huh.

Me, Mich and KinKin

Take 2!

At least I wasn't the only looked retarded. No offence Kin!

He tried to look cool. Unfortunately he failed.

Justin Yaw.

He claimed that BruceLee is his bro. Hence, the new hair style.

Izwan's mom :)


Iz was trying to show off his assets

Does this make him look like a pimp?

Childhood friend, LIMJITKIN

Happy 18th my dear friend.

Kah Hong.

Teenagers.
And before that I had my very last guitar session with my sifu. So I decided to have some farewell shots with the Yamaha staff.



I practically grew up here! 6 years yo!


He liked calling me Jie Jie. LOL. Mr William!

No comments: