Tuesday 31 March 2009

BADgirlMINTON

Finally, in a very long time, I think I've found something that I could commit into; the game of Badminton. I've never trained for any sports that seriously before. [Thank Timothy and Eugene for introducing me into this game in Sydney] And I have inter-uni competition this Saturday. I've never had any sports competition since cheerleading in Form 5! 2 years ago X)


Training session:



My super advanced birthday gift from friends. THANKS! xx



She's a beauty eh? Maybe it's fate for me to play badminton after all.
Prove
: When buying those shoes from the shop specializing in Badminton equipment, they were having a closing down sale!! [The shop is like 23 years old] What are the odds? Hence, saved heaps buying it.

Wish me LUCK.

2 comments:

Nic said...

wowwwwbadminton may be ur hidden talent! haha!
coolllss

so fast so pro...i've never seen u play badminton before -.-

hee anyways, what am i going to get for you...hmm....

it needs to be x2 bday present >.<

Christine LCY. said...

HEYY. HAHA i hope badminton IS my hidden talent :D:D

Not pro yet, really. Trying to be though ;)

And uhh, don't have to buy present laaa. Just wish me can already :)

MISSSCHUUU