Wednesday 23 July 2008

If I Were You; Hoobastank

'Put your pens down.'

was I heard when I was shading my last answer on the multiple choice paper. Two papers have finished and I had insufficient time to double check my answers; TWICE.
Let's hope it wouldn't be the same for tomorrow's legal studies.

I guess I'm not used to the new timing for each paper. Besides English, all the other subjects are just 1.5 hours. Back in the SPM days where most of the subjects were minimum 2 hours.
And I don't like the head of invigilator. I think she's kinda prejudice towards the boy sitting in front of me. Apart from scolding him yesterday, she penalized him today because he was still shading his last few answers when she announced that we had to put our pens down.

Really hope she doesn't become my new Math lecturer/tutor in Sem 2 :X

2 papers down, 4 to go.

Me wanna watch Batman!!

No comments: