Thursday 17 July 2008

Grand Theft Autumn; Fall Out Boy


Yeah, went for a volunteer work at my school yesterday. It was called the Red Shirt volunteer. 6 including myself from my class and a few more from other classes participated. Needless to say, the main reason on why we joined was to get our hands on the free food. Surprisingly, the food was GOOD. Damn satay was deliciousss. Yumyum.

It was kinda fun I guess. Cept that part where we had to walk from lower campus to upper campus [twice!] Showed these newbies around the area like where the lectures area held etc.
So we made friends with a lot of people. Majority are still from China. Hong Kong, not many. Introduced myself to a Korean, Japanese, Vietnameses, Indonesians and Russian.

Here's a random conversation I had with this Russian dude, Alex.

Me: Hey, how do you say 'My name is Christine in Russian'?
Alex: Christina.
Me: REALLY?? THAT'S SHORT :S

And my friend Ursula asked: What about 'My name is Ursula'?

Alex: Nah, there's no such name in Russian.

LMAO.
Most photos to be uploaded when I try to get it from Belinda [student advisor]

Countdown to Semester 1 examinations: 4 days.

No comments: