Saturday 12 July 2008

High Voltage, AC/DC

So I once had a friend. Not a close one though. Fine, I shall categorize her as my 'acquaintance' when I was in primary school. I did not like her, and I guess that was ok cos not many people liked her as well. Well, it's kinda common sense that people don't like a person due to his/her attitude. 'Thanks' to FaceBook, she found me, and I wasn't sure if that was a good news. Reluctantly, I clicked accept.
Then one day when I logged in, where the homepage showed all the latest updates and what not, I read what she wrote on a friend's wall. That friend was from the same school as the both of us as well.
This was what she wrote:

"hey is ur LV bag original or fake?...coz the white one looks really really really fake...lol...im an LV fanatic so im very observant"

Of course, the first impression I had on that question of hers was like wtf? Initially, when I viewed her profile, her so-called shout out would be 'cant wait to get more LV bags n Dior sunnies.' Immediately, I knew that she was the most materialistic person I've ever encountered in my life. Apart from smoking ciggies giving the 'omg, i'm so dumb even though i'm not blond look' she also posed with Gucci paper bags in public toilet to avoid embarrassment in one of her profile photos.

It's so ironic when back in the days, she asked me 'Eh, I really have to pay your mom back for lunch ah?' And I kinda remember her calling me a bitch cos I asked a mutual friend to ask her for my money back she owed me. I'm really okay with people borrowing money from me, but if it was habitual and not returning it voluntarily, it's a big NONO.

If one day I bumped into her which I definitely hope it would not happen, seeing she carrying her precious Gucci/LV, I would ask her 'Wah you strike lottery ah?' and walk off.

Advice, get a life. Use it, trust me. You'll thank me.
Seriously despise LV worshipping people.

It's so cold, it hurts.

No comments: