Sunday 25 May 2008

Beautiful Stranger; Madonna

I hate dislike Maths. Period.
Speaking of the most important fundamental in the commerce stream. Sigh.


It's just too many of them you know. It'll do nothing but to drive you insane.


And it took like hours for me to solve this really really difficult question.[like I said, I dislike Math] But proudly to say, I managed to answer it without my sis help! [that is if that's the right answer?] Credits: Google.

Hot Easy Way to soothe my mind? Fyi, Easy Way is quite popular here in Sydney, especially among students. Specialized in bubble milk tea. You really could see students holding one of those plastic cup of iced bubble tea in my foundation building almost everyday.

Anyways... I'm so not prepared for this test this coming Tuesday. Although it's not assessable, I'm still quite very nervous about it. It covers like 26 lectures; that's 32 topics. Shiiit. I guess my class people's so-called academic intelligence would be judged from this test. Cos this is our very first test. Or maybe I'd just fail it and surprise them during the real exams.

So I've decided to attend the consultation which starts from 8am tomorrow! Ahh. And my lecture only starts at 11pm XD Guess I'll be the only one in my batch going for it. Gahh, at least I'm making an effort to score a better understanding towards my weakest subject. At the eleventh hour, unfortunately.

Wish me luck people!

No comments: