Thursday 4 December 2008

Goodbye, Goodluck

YumCha @ Addison Hotel. It's amazing how after so long this restaurant opened so long, we finally had a go with this place which is like the nearest eatery to UniLogde. Fortunately, the food WASN'T that bad. Acceptable, except the part where we had to wait for the food to arrive.

Sarah, I know you're an avid reader of this blog of mine, so all I wanna say is I really hope to see you next year. Your laughter and jokes bring joy to the table. Can't think of any other person to go crazy with; YOU!

Cassie, initially, I thought I had communication barriers with you, but now that I feel that my Mandarin skills has improved significantly, credits to you ;)

Winnie, my only HK friend whom I converse to in English. Probably because Arvind was around us all the time >.<>, so I expect to see you next year! :P [Hey, no pressure whatsoever ok XD]


**************************
Attempts to sunbathe with Qi Ying at BondiBeach failed as it is predicted that there'd be possible showers for these coming days.

No comments: