Sunday 7 December 2008

Alison; Elvis Costello


I watched this last night; I didn't really comprehend the whole story plot. I blame on the heavily English accent. Well, it's an English movie alright. Likewise, I didn't really understand Rock And Rolla. Maybe because of me, coming from Malaysia, was so accustomed by the subtitles provided in the local theatres. Hence, expected explanations awaits from Arvind everytime we watched a movie in here in Sydney. And with him not around, Wikipedia was the solution C:

So Flawless, not bad, I reckon. Interesting storyline with a twist at the end. Well done Demi Moore on the accent.



****************
On the other hand, the much anticipated movie of the year has finally arrived. Not in Sydney, not yet. 11th Dec 11th Dec 11 Dec.
I had a dream, seemed so real; that's why I still could remember it. Dunno somewhere sometime, I was with Robert Pattinson. He came to me, knowing I had been staring at him for too long that he voluntarily took a photo with me. Must've been at his movie red carpet premiere. I was too stunned. Too stunned that no words came out from my big mouth. And I proudly posted that photo as my primary photo on FaceBook.
Sighh, dreams shall remain as dreams.
And the enviousness towards to that girl who got to kiss robert in the movie grows. *grins
Especially when she's my age. Younger, possibly.




Twilight baby I'm coming!

No comments: