Monday 16 June 2008

Kindly Unspoken; Kate Voegele

Greetings readers.
I had a terrible 'nightmare' last night. Woke up twice in the night. That means two different nightmares in a night.

Nightmare no.1
Mr Austin, my form 5 Science teacher, was very very very with me in the class. LIKE REAL ANGER. It happened in the my 5 Omega 'o7. I think I offended him and he took it really seriously. Which is a true nightmare cos in real life, that won't likely to happen [He offended me all the time] LIKE EVER. If you were my classmate, you should know better.

He taught us more than just Science. He invented the word 'sexercise'



Nightmare no.2
I helped a kidnap case to take place. And the victim was my younger friend who was about 7 or 8 years my junior. That's like a 11 year old girl. I'm not gonna elaborate it on it cos it would sound really silly. Of course, I felt horrible after that.



************

Shots taken: 5:35pm




I saw seals during my weekend. What about you?

Officially started watching Brothers and Sisters

No comments: