Wednesday 4 June 2008

Every Rose Has Its Thorn; Guns n Roses

Omigosh before my blog becomes B rated B stands for Boring, here are some photos. Today's Betty's 18th birthday so a few of my classmates and I decided to eat lunch together at some Thai place somewhere along Anzac Parade [We'd usually pack our own lunch and eat in school cos the food here are so ridiculously overcharged]

So here's some brief introduction of some of the classmates of BC7.

Birthday girl Betty from China. Gosh she has natural blush!


Penny from China

Tiffany from HongKong


Amy from Guangzhao, China


Joanna from HongKong


All Pad Thai noodles!



:D


With Calista [from Indonesia] on the right


Along Anzac Parade.

That's the main campus. We've got to walk there almost everyday for lectures.
Yeah, it's winter now.


*******


Watched The Notebook with my sis on the telly just now. I swear it's still the best romance movie ever. That and Atonement remain top of my fav movie list! Ryan Gosling; drools!

Received my exam timetable. Exam's next month. AHHHH.


I woke up early to do my assignment,
Instead, I made a better breakfast for myself

2 comments:

Nic said...

lol, funny last words.

this is such a coincidence, i downloaded "The notebook" to watch during the hols. ahh but the darn thing could'nt play!!!

i reaaallyyyy wanted to watch. And now hearing u say that its soo nice, makes me so URGHHH

haha

haihs, wish you were here nowwwww

Christine LCY. said...

Great minds think alike Nic XD I'm sure they're still showing it on HBO ;)

Gosh, The Notebook is just spectacular la babe. No matter how many times I've watched it, I'd still feel to touched! LOL.

Same here too dear, same here too X)