Sunday 20 January 2008

Gimmick?

This morning, i invited Nic and Iz to join me and my dad for for what I thought was a baking class. When we reached, walked into the room, and just saw chairs crowded with middle-aged aunties. To our disappointment, it wasn't a hands-on baking class. It was just a mere baking demostration by some baking chef. Well, it just cost rm 20. What was i thinking. A hands-on baking class for just rm 20? Hah, dream on. Anyways, Nic brought along her cam. Enjoy!

Carrot cake


Mandarin orange cake




Nicely done



Oops, can't see your face clearly chef!




Unslice Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies!



'Listening' attentively


Cutie!



Mandarin Orange



Mango mousse =D


Choc hazelnut cookie. Must be the size of the 50 cent!


Feast yourself. Mango mousse.



Pastry Pro!



Anyways, after that, we headed to SubangParade, which is kinda like my second home for years for lunch.



My very interesting friend/future collegue, Izwan.




I told you he's interesting



Lunch at Sakae Sushi


It's blue colour!

Behind us is my guitar place :) And that guy is mua maestro!

1 comment:

Kieym Chye said...

LOL omg the blue uh thing.