Saturday 4 July 2009

THE BOY BANDS ARE BACK.

It's 2.46am and I can't sleep.

Watching Roddick vs Murray on Wimbledon Championship on the little telly in my bedroom. They're on a tie game now but I want Roddick to win so badly. Though he has some temperament whilst playing; remember him cursing to the umpire on the Australian Open? Hilarious shit. I guess that (plus his awesomely good looks) made him one of the hottest+top tennis player <3

Lex L is going back to Singapore tomorrow, so we're (Sarah V and I) are bringing him to watch the sunrise at Bondi Beach at 6am later.

Update on me so far: Learning Korean now. Yes, my holidays have been quite productive after all. Like seriously. 3 very kind Korean friends of mine have taught me. It isn't that difficult, just need to memorise the alphabets. Hence, the constant viewing of K-Dramas, K-Movies and K-Songs.
After 7 K-Movies, now watching a drama called I AM SAM. Yes yes, I am merely watching because of T.O.P. (Rapper from Big Bang, my second fav member after Seung Ri baby!) is also starring in it. And after this try My name is Kim Sam Soon :):)


SEUNGRI (My phone's current wallpaper!)+T.O.P
*droooooools!*

Now that's what I call: HEARTTHROB.

Good luck for me trying to sleep now.
ahn-nyong.



AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK!
$$$$.$$$$

No comments: