Tuesday 3 February 2009

WA-LAU-EH SO PANAS AH.

It's hot
It's hot
It's really really hot
I repeat:
IT'S REALLY FUCKING HOT HERE!!
Heatwave, like in an oven.

Tomorrow again.



Sadly, no photos yet as I forgot to bring along my camera cable.

And I found out that Pn. Daisy, my Form 3 K.H. teacher at Sri KL, has passed away. Damn, I keep having that flashbacks of her scolding me for talking too much, forgot to bring apron to bake, sending me for CS (chit-chatting with Shevie during assembly) >.< R.I.P., teacher.

Apologies for my delayed posts; I have very limited access to internet here. Imagine 4 people, 1 laptop :X

Btw, NADAL WON!!!!!!!!!! Yesh, I watched until the end; 5 sets. Imagine playing tennis for more than 4 bloody hours. @.@ And uh, I felt bad when Federer cried :( I think cos he lost; after being number 1 for so many years before Nadal existed.

Have heatfun in Melbourne Nic Nic! :D

No comments: